Mens Leadership Nights
Several times throughout the year, men from all over the Antelope Valley gather together for a time of leadership training. Men are challenged to have a personal walk with God. Pastor Paul Chappell and several guest speakers from around the country come in for evenings of life-changing sessions. You will be encouraged to be a man of integrity and character.
Men and Boys Campout
Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 3:00pm to Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 12:00pm
Travel to Camp Able in the High Sierras for a time of preaching, hiking, fishing, swimming, and camping. The cost is $25 per person. Make sure to bring camping equipment, your own chairs for services, and food for each meal. Sign up and pay now!
Directions to Camp Able from Lancaster:
- Take the 14 Fwy north 25 mi. to the city of Mojave.
- Stay on the 14 Fwy north (turn right) for 42 mi.
- Turn left on Hwy CA-178 (look for sign to Lake Isabella), and go 32 mi.
- Turn right on Sierra Way (look for sign to Kernville), and go 17 mi. into the city of Kernville.
- Continue on Sierra Way (changes names to Mtn. Rd. 99) for another 20 miles, to R-Ranch in Johnsondale (6 miles past bridge).
- Immediately past this is Forest Svc. Rd. 22s82 on your right.
- Turn right, go past Boy Scout Camp Whitsett (2.5 mi.).
- Continue another 1.5 mi. to the camp gate with LBC signage. Enter the gate and follow the path one-half mi. to our campsite.