What We Believe
There are big questions that haunt all of us. What happens when I die? Where will I spend eternity? The single most important question that you will ever answer is this - “If I were to die today, would I spend eternity in Heaven with God?” Your relationship to Jesus Christ is central to the answer to that question.
The Bible tells us in 1 John 5:13, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life...” The simple truth is Jesus loves you, and He wants you to know that you’re going to Heaven.
What We Do
We believe that church should be enjoyed, not endured. Every week, you’ll be able to participate in our weekly Bible study where you’ll be able to connect with friends, learn practical truths that will help you navigate life, and have a great time while you’re doing it. But it doesn’t stop there—crazy activities, summer camps, epic conferences, and foreign missions trips are just a few ways you can connect and grow throughout the year.
Trust us, you won’t want to miss out on this.
Wednesday Night Bible Study 7:00
Join your friends and ministry leaders for a one-hour study of practical truths from the Bible about how to become the man or woman God wants you to be.
The junior high years can be confusing, difficult, and challenging! But they can also be awesome! Through Sunday classes, weekly outreach, monthly activities, annual trips, retreats, and programs, the teens at LBC are challenged and equipped to live for Christ while they are in their youth. Each year, the teens can look forward to camps, trips, outreach events, fun activities, and many opportunities to grow in God’s Word. We do everything within our power to provide the Bible-based wisdom that teens need, combined with the friendly atmosphere that teens enjoy!
In a world of lies – what’s really true? From the Bible, you can get answers for every question and problem in life, and you can find out that God really is on your side! He wants to help you every day and wants you to know Him personally.
You will learn
- What is my purpose in life?
- Is some entertainment harmful?
- What is a family?
- Can a marriage really be happy?
- What is true maturity?
- How can I develop character?
- Is the Bible really God’s Word?
- Is Jesus really God’s Son?
- What happens after death?
- What is real love?
- Why was I created?
Some people think Christians can’t have fun! The fact is, we have more fun than anyone else!! The difference is, this is the kind of fun that won’t get you drunk, high, pregnant, infected, or arrested. It’s the kind of fun you can have with a clear conscience – the kind that creates good memories, hilarious moments, and awesome friendships.
- Summer Camps
- Beach Blast
- Dodgers Games
- Theme Park Days
- Ice Skating
Everyone wants good friends – the kind of friends who will be there for you when you really need them. Student Ministries is made up of about 500 teens from every high school and middle school in the valley. The common bond is that we all want to know God personally and live out His purposes in our lives. If you’re tired of pretending to be someone so that other people will accept you… quit playing the game. Quit risking your future for someone else’s approval. You will find real friendships and support at the Lancaster Baptist Student Ministries.Classroom Locations
|Class||Sundays 10:00 am||Wednesdays 7:00 pm|
|Class: 7th Grade Guys||Sundays 10:00 am: Modular M2||Wednesdays 7:00 pm: Choir Room|
|Class: 7th Grade Girls||Sundays 10:00 am: Modular L1||Wednesdays 7:00 pm: Choir Room|
|Class: 8th Grade Guys||Sundays 10:00 am: Modular M2||Wednesdays 7:00 pm: Choir Room|
|Class: 8th Grade Girls||Sundays 10:00 am: Modular L2||Wednesdays 7:00 pm: Choir Room|
|Class: 9th Grade Guys||Sundays 10:00 am: West Wing 207||Wednesdays 7:00 pm: The Hangar|
|Class: 9th Grade Girls||Sundays 10:00 am: West Wing 213||Wednesdays 7:00 pm: The Hangar|
|Class: 10th Grade Guys||Sundays 10:00 am: West Wing 205||Wednesdays 7:00 pm: The Hangar|
|Class: 10th Grade Girls||Sundays 10:00 am: West Wing 203||Wednesdays 7:00 pm: The Hangar|
|Class: 11th Grade||Sundays 10:00 am: West Wing 211||Wednesdays 7:00 pm: The Hangar|
|Class: 12th Grade||Sundays 10:00 am: West Wing 201||Wednesdays 7:00 pm: The Hangar|
Parents of Youth
The student ministry of Lancaster Baptist Church is focused on the whole family! Parenting teens can be incredibly difficult. Through regular meetings throughout the year, parents of teens are given practical instruction and insight on raising teens in this challenging culture. Call the church office to find out when the next teen-parent meeting will be held.
If there is a specific question or problem you face as the parent of a teenager, please call us at 661.946.4663 ext. 2116, and we would be happy to do our best to help.
Bible Reading Schedule
The Promises of God - Week One
- Help from the Father - Isaiah 41
- Heavenly Father will Supply - Luke 12:1-24
- Fruit that Remaineth - John 15
- Resurrection Power given - Luke 24
- Finding the Lord - Matthew 7:7-29
- Proverbs 1
- Proverbs 2
The Blessings of God - Week Two
- The Father Rewards Openly - Matthew 6:6-25
- The Receiving of Blessings - Psalm 34
- Blessing of Health and Success - Proverbs 3
- The Blessed Mind - Proverbs 16
- The Lord Blesses the Gift - Malachi 3
- Proverbs 3
- Proverbs 4
Overcoming Temptation - Week Three
- Christ’s Example - Luke 4:1-15
- The Armor - Ephesians 6
- Encouragement- 1 Corinthians 10
- Instruction - 1 John 2
- Warning - 2 Peter 2
- Proverbs 5
- Proverbs 6
Tithing Biblically - Week Four
- The First Tithe - Genesis 14
- The First-Fruits - Proverbs 3
- Nehemiah on Tithing - Nehemiah10:1-37
- Tithing in Secret - Matthew 6, Luke 18
- The Offering - Amos 4
- Proverbs 7
- Proverbs 8
The Beginning - Week Five
- Creation - Genesis 1:1-2:25
- The Fall - Genesis 3:1-3:24
- The Flood - Genesis 6:5-7:24
- God’s Covenant with Noah - Genesis 8:1-9:17
- Tower of Babel - Genesis 11:1-11:9
- Proverbs 9
- Proverbs 10
The Rise of Israel - Week Six
- Samuel Listens to God -1 Samuel1-3:21
- King Saul -1 Samuel 8:1-10:27
- David and Goliath - 1 Samuel 16:1-18:16
- David and Saul -1 Samuel 23:7-24:22
- King David - 2 Samuel 5:1-7:29
- Proverbs 11
- Proverbs 12
The Fall of Israel - Week Seven
- David and Bathsheba - 2 Samuel 1:1-12:25
- King Solomon - 1 Kings 2:1-3:28
- Solomon’s Temple - 1 Kings 8:1-9:9
- Elijah & Prophets of Baal - 1 Kings 16:29-19:18
- The Fall of Jerusalem - 2 Kings 25:1-25:30
- Proverbs 13
- Proverbs 14
The Teaching of Jesus - Week Eight
- Sermon on the Mount Part 1 - Matthew 5:1-6:4
- Sermon on the Mount Part 2 - Matthew 6:5-7:29
- The Kingdom of Heaven - Matthew 13:1-13:58
- The Good Samaritan - Luke 10:25-10:37
- Lost and Found - Luke 15:1-15:32
- Proverbs 15
- Proverbs 16
The Miracles of Christ - Week Nine
- Feeding the Five Thousand - Luke 9:-9:36
- Walking on Water - Matthew 14:22 - 14:36
- Healing a Blind Man - John 9:1-9:41
- Healing Demon Possessed - Mark 5:1-20
- Raising Lazarus from the Dead - John 11:1-11:57
- Proverbs 17
- Proverbs 18
The Prophets - Week Ten
- The Suffering Servant - Isaiah 51:1-5:19
- Jeremiah’s Call and Message - Jeremiah 1:1-3:5
- Daniel in the Lion’s Den - Daniel 6:1-6:28
- The Story of Jonah - Jonah 1:1-4:11
- The Day of Judgment - Malachi 1:1-4:6
- Proverbs 19
- Proverbs 20
The Cross of Christ - Week Eleven
- The Last Supper - Luke 22:1-22:46
- Arrest and Trial - John 18:1-18:40
- The Crucifixion - John 19:1-19:42
- The Resurrection - John 20:1-21:25
- The Ascension - Acts 1:1-1:11
- Proverbs 21
- Proverbs 22
The Church is Born - Week Twelve
- The Day of Pentecost - Acts 2:1-2:47
- Growth and Persecution - Acts 3:1-4:37
- The First Martyr - Acts 6:8-8:8
- Sharing the Word - Acts 8:26-8:40
- Good News for All - Acts 10:1-11:18
- Proverbs 23
- Proverbs 24
The Revelation - Bonus Week
- A Voice and a Vision - Revelation 1:1-1:20
- Messages to the Churches - Revelation 2:1-3:22
- The Throne of Heaven - Revelation 4:1-7:17
- Hallelujah - Revelation 19:1-20:15
- The New Jerusalem - Revelation 21:1-22:21
- Proverbs 25
- Proverbs 26